AP Commando BCD
Originally developed to meet the punishing demands of Navy SAR divers, the AP Commando (formerly BUDDY) went on to take the UK and northern European sport and technical diving market by storm, out-selling it's rivals for over 30 years and still going strong.
The current series AP Commando retains the essential qualities and features on which its original success was based - such as superior build quality, lift and surface support characteristics - and adds the advantages offered by reflex technology.
The unique AP reflex comfort-fit system allows you to adjust the jacket fit and customise it specifically to your individual shape - with a one-time simple set-up adjustment in the height position of the waistband, shoulder buckles and the backplate length.
- Reflex adjustment system - allows you to fine-tune the fit at shoulders, waist and back
- 1000 denier twin-bag construction - the toughest build quality on the market
- Optional quick-release integrated weight pockets
- Multiple lightweight aluminium 50mm D-rings - pre-bent to stand-off for easy clip-on
- Option to add AP twinset cambands
- APV200 Inflator or the Auto Air octo-inflator
- Cargo Clips (standard) or Integrated Weight System
- Emergency Mini-Cylinders - Din or A-clamp
The Commando is identical in build quality, features spec and upgrade options as its stablemate the Commando Explorer, but the Commando is cut to be a taller jacket which is the better fit for divers with a long back - regardless of height. (The Commando Explorer is the best fit for a regular shorter back). Whatever your body shape - we have a Commando to fit you.
Twinset Upgrade Option:
The supercam single webbing camband comes as standard. If you opt for the supercam twinset kit upgrade this is supplied in addition - allowing you to switch beteen single and twin cylinder setups.