Below we provide size guides used at Kwark. You can download a copy of the Kwark size guide here.
In the Kwark chart, unisex sizes are described as XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL. These clothes can be both for men and women.
However, for ladies of a more feminine shape we would recommend you choose the specially designed women's clothes and women's chart. The models for hourglass shaped women (Marilyn Monroe's shape) are marked with MM*. For them, the line marked as 'chest MM*'applies.
To distinguish women's sizes from unisex clothing, women's sizes are labeled as fashion numbers: 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46.
women's clothing size chart .
The unisex and women's size charts differ not only in hips, chest and waist proportions.
If you look carefully at the different dimensions, you will notice that the height in larger women's sizes is lower than in the corresponding unisex chart. In small sizes the difference between the charts is less noticeable. However, the contrast becomes much more significant in larger sizes.
It is worth to take time and accurately measure yourself in order to find the right size. Kwark's clothes last many years so it is important that they are well-fitted. Good fit is crucial in case of the Power Stretch clothes, especially if you want to take full advantage of the fabric properties.
Power Stretch clothes should be closely-fitted but without squeezing the body. It is a very flexible fabric so do not compare your body size or other clothing with flatly laid Power Stretch clothes. The dimensions will not be the same. Please trust their experience in this matter. Kwark have been working with such flexible fabrics (like Power Stretch) for many years and we have already dressed thousands of users.
The dimensions given in the table represent body measurements, not clothing. It is important to accurately measure the body. In order to do it well, please use the silhouette forms (male or female). These may be downloaded here:
a) MALE (.pdf)
b) FEMALE (.pdf)
What if the dimensions from the table differ from yours?
Please contact us. We could help everyone to find the right size.
In the case of large discrepancies, we can also produce clothes made to measure. Surcharge is determined individually. To determine the exact price, we need to receive a completed silhouette form from you. Making small changes, such as, for example, Medium size item of Large length, costs only an extra 5%.
Custom-made clothes will not be refunded or exchanged. The right to complain is complete. Complaints occur incidentally.
Men's clothes (unisex):
Caps and balaclavas:
NAVY Body Warmer is intended for divers swimming in very cold waters, using laminated dry suits.
The material was produced on special order from the U.S. Army Special Forces Divers, in order to meet all the required parameters for long-diving in cold waters.
Thermally, our NAVY Body Warmer is equivalent to traditional warmers based on Thinsulate weighing about 400 g / m. However, NAVY has many advantages, about which users of such conventional warmers can only dream of.
The primary advantage of the NAVY is its flexibility. This is not a medieval knights armour with which thick warmers are associated with.
- It is very comfortable and gives you a full range of motion.
- It's easy to put on over a dry suit, NAVY doesn't roll up
- Provides very good air flow.
- It is very light, weighing less than 1.5 kg.
- Compared to conventional warmers, allows reduce the ballast of at least 2 kg.
- Maintains great thermal comfort, also after drenching.
- Perfectly wicks sweat away from the body.
- It is very well impregnated anti-bacterially and does not smell.
- Dries up in a few hours (after complete flooding or washing).
- There is no limit to number of washing, it can be spin-dried.
- Tailor-made durable flat seams provide comfort.
- It is soft and pleasant to the touch. It does scrub or irritate the skin.
- three pockets, including one with a zipper
- a stand-up collar doesn't collide with a neck seal
- a fold protects from cooling down through the zipper, "a garage for the zipper" protects the neck and a flexible sleeve
- a two-way zipper (zipping with double sliders)
- strings allow the air to flow freely into the dry gloves
- comfortable constrictive rubber bands in legs
- slots for a P-valve and a heating cable - by request with a possibility to agree on its location
- possibility to choose a colour of the thread
Kwark Power Stretch Navy Undersuit
- Brands Kwark
- Product Code: Kwark-Navy-Stretch
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Ex Tax: 215.00€