SANTI Enduro Drysuit
ENDURO drysuit is made of Cordura/Butylene/Polyester trilaminate fabric with density of 620 g/m2. This Drysuit is equipped with all the stuff you need for professional diving: a long front- entry (metal or plastic) zipper is covered by an additional protective flap, two big pockets on thighs and telescopIc torso. Standard model has also suspenders with practical pocket for documents/keys and HD seals. Standard neoprene boots are made of 6 mm neoprene filled in layer of rubber and lined with knitted fabric inside.
Enduro drysuit is designed to withstand the toughest diving conditions. Flat seams and special Y cut of the suit make it comfortable and well prepared for demanding divers.
We add a collar hood made of 7/9 mm soft neoprene or any other from SANTI range according to request.
16 sizes in standard, MTM/Custom offer, additional choice of options available.
- total weight 5,2 kg,
- materials: Cordura/Butylene/Polyester 620g/m2,
- colors: black/black, black/red,
- telescopic torso,
- flat seams,
- front entry zipper covered with a flap,
- low profile outlet Apeks valve,
- 2 pockets on thighs with D-rings,
- neck seal made of latex insulated by 2 mm neoprene,
- HD wrist seals,
- 6 mm Neoprene boots,
- 7/9 mm Neoprene collar hood,
- medium pressure hose 75cm long,
- drysuit bag,
- 3 years warranty.